Quality, Environment, Safety and Occupational Health Policy
Universal Shipping Agency S.A., rendering Ship Agency services, has adopted an Integrated Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015, Environment ISO 14001:2015 and Safety & Health at Work ISO 45001:2018 as a strategic company decision.
We aim at reaching and keeping the highest standards in all aspects of our activities and thus commit to:
- Satisfy our clients’ requirements, offering them services that fulfill their expectations, compromising with the continuous improvement and compliance of the applicable legal requirements and regulations.
- Comply with the applicable legal requirements and others that the organization suscribes as to environment, hazards to safety & occupational health and continuous improvement of quality management.
- Guarantee the safety and reliability of the services provided.
- Keep committed to prevention of pollution & damages and deterioration of health & safety, always improving our quality management, setting and checking environmental and security & health goals and objectives, registering and developing its adequate communication to all the staff working for the organization or on its behalf and placing it at the public disposal.
- This policy is periodically registered, implemented, maintained and revised in order to ensure it continues being pertinent and appropriate to the organization.
- Not to use child labor in its own and external processes.
- Exclude coercion and harrasment in the relationship between its workers.
- Not to discriminate due to race, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnical origin, sexual preference, gender, politics or disability in its different forms.
- Not to use forced or involuntary workmanship, slavery or any other way of forced labor.
- The company duly considers the interested parties and keeps communications with all of them, when deemed necessary. Likewise, the company establishes a consultation and participation commitment from workers and from the workers representatives, if any.